The first time I saw a movie called "The School of Rock" in 2005, I didnt knew Jack black was an actual rocker from US of A.
I realized this fact when I googled it later to find out more of his movies.... and it showed me results featuring him and his band "Tenacious D" .. therefore I realized he is a far more better Singer than his acting and believe me, he is a phenomenal actor too...
This one is one of his best songs that I like, and this one is called "Tenacious D - Tribute"... I also liked their Video released in 2001 on SONY Music.
Please open this video by "Right Click - Open in new window" and please feel free to comment your feedback on this blog after you see the video.
Tenacious D - Tribute
Cheers!
Sam!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment